The correct way to wash pigsty
- By:Scotsgaelic Trade
The correct way to wash Pig Stall
1. Put the Pig Stall under the faucet first, and then fill it with clean tap water.
2. Pour detergent into the Pig Stall filled with tap water and soak for about 30 minutes.
3. After soaking for about 30 minutes, we can take out a towel to wipe the pigsty. The principle of wiping is to scrub from top to bottom, from the outside to the inside. Wipe off the sticky pigsty.
4. After wiping, we pour out the dirty water on the surface of the Pig Stall. Then use the nozzle to rinse the pigsty down to wash away the dirty things.
5. After rinsing, we have to pick out some of the relatively large condensed dirty things outside the pigsty and the tray and put them in the trash can.
6. After cleaning the cat tray, we need to wipe the pig pen with a towel again, and wipe off the rest that has not been cleaned. After scrubbing, continue to rinse the pigsty with the nozzle. Cycle through several times.
7. After cleaning, it is necessary to disinfect the Pig Stall. Because the pigsty is very dirty, it is easy to breed bacteria.